Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hey!

Hey! I'm so glad that the spring is here! It's so pretty in Alabama, all the trees are green, all the flowers are blooming and the only thing thats bad is it's the end of March and it's 80 degrees! Although that is very typical Alabama spring weather. The funny thing is that Monday (it's Wednesday) it was 42 degrees all day! Oh! I forgot....I watched..and helped...Graham disect a worm!EW!! I seriously almost puked...my stomach actually started to feel bad. Well gtg!
Luv-Luv
Whitney (Loquasias)

5 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so creative! I could never have made such a Blog as this. I also wanted to say that you are soooo pretty and that I wish I was just like you!
-A very humble person

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved disecting those animals in biology, like the worm, fish, frog, crab thing, etc... that weak stumoch problem seems to sun through the family as i remember it.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Marjoniqua said...

I'm ready for you to post again! It's rather boring reading the same thing over and over again. :-)
-M

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh hum.....who is "a very humble person???" ~guess who

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm......i wonder which one a certain person is....~a certain person

 

Post a Comment

<< Home