Tuesday, April 26, 2005

New Movie Star!

OK! The new movie star of the week is: Reese Witherspoon (Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde Series, Vanity Fair...Etc.) The old movie star of the week is Audrey Hepburn. Everybody should know who she is. I can't believe it is almost May! That means school is almost over. My birthday is soon! (June 8th I'll be 12!YAY!) Singing Schools Galore! OH! I LOVE SUMMER! Anyway I am writing(typing duh!) and it is raining like crazy and lightning/thundering you get the point. Oh by the way! Caitlyn, the dresses you did were absolutely marvelous! The dress you picked out for me I fell in love with it the second I saw it. The first dress you picked out for Sav was more her than the second but both of the dresses were adorable! Well gtg! Oh! Claire, Tom Cruise is not yucky!
Luv-Luv
Whitney

8 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Marjoniqua said...

Caitlyn is spelled C-A-I-T-L-I-N
love love my daaaaaaaaaahiling!
-M

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Marjoniqua said...

Tom Cruise is yucky!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

Amen, preach on sister! Gloory!
Tom Cruise is icky too.
And thank you Whitney! I thought the first was more Savannaish too.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

i know someone who thinks that Audrey Hepburn is not beautiful - I musn't mention the name. He is crazy, would thou not agree?

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

Dear dear such heresy!
I am deeply shocked!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know who Audrey Hepburn is.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger beatrice said...

Whitney, I continue to think that he is VERY yucky.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why is everyone here absest with saying dahiling!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home