Friday, September 23, 2005

Frustrating Closet

Here are all my thoughts on my closet: Do you ever have the feeling, when you clean out something, of finding things that you have been looking for, and finding more and more? Well, I got that feeling today. I cleaned out my closet, which I find myself doing ever so much. You know, "Oh I found my shirt, there's that other shoe, now that's where those earrings have been, there's that lotion!!!" **I'm feeling fine about it** I didn't get so much of that feeling, since my closet wasn't THAT bad. **Getting a little frustrated, but still I'm fine**
You see, last summer we realized that I was growing out of my hutch of a closet, also considering that I could barely stand in it (now I have to crouch),we decided to find me a new closet. I emptied out a hall closet and put the articles of clothing into an armoire that we had just renewed for a summer live-in (she was gone by this time). I decided to paint the Closet baby blue and light yellow. We did so, and re-located the shelves and put in my chest of drawers, and my clothes (of course). I kept it clean for a few months but then it started to pile up, so I cleaned it, again and again. **Frustrated** I (for the millionth time) took the vow to keep my closet clean TODAY! **UGH!** I'm tired of having to clean it out. **Here it comes** If I just take 5 minutes every day to tidy up my closet, or if I simply hang or fold the clothes I'm thru with (or put it in the dirty clothes hamper) I could keep my closet straight!!!!!!!!UGH!!! **Pulling out hair, taking a sledge hammer to the wall, BIG MESS**
***Cools Down***
Here are some really cute quotes I put on the walls of my closet:

Is fashion important:
Well, my dear, you do have to get dressed.
~Carrie Donovan

A well designed purse, like a good Louis XV desk,
should have a multitude of secret compartments.
~Amy Fine Collins

My Favorite:

Shoes are the most
important accessory because
they carry all the weight.
~Howard Davis

Luv-Luv,
Whitt

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Laura Kathryn said...

Fabulous quotes Whitney!
They are going in my book.
And I do sympathize with you in your Closet Frustration.
-K. Green

 

Post a Comment

<< Home