Saturday, February 11, 2006

Wow.....

Ok, so, we have grammar. We have to make 2 sentences....Here's what Pritchett Academy came up with:
1: The boot under the sticky cabbage made him an ogre.
Meaning - This is a magic boot. Under a sticky cabbage. So, if you want to be turned into an ogre, consult Pritchett Academy, we'll hook you up with the BEST MAGIC BOOT UNDER THE STICKY CABBAGE EVER!!!

2: An idiotic horse voted her pretty

Meaning - "You're so ugly, that only an idiotic horse would vote you pretty!!!!"

Luvluv
Whitt

P.S. Ever heard of the song "True Love"? It's a duet by Bing Crosby and Grace Kelly, it's cute. It won Grace Kelly her FIRST and ONLY gold record, and Big Crosby's 21st!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

To tell you the truth...I like the purple writing better then the red, the red hurts my eyes a little, but It's whatever you like. I'm just stating my opinion. I posted a new post....please come visit

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger cpuaggie said...

interesting grammar. I think I would've done better if I'd taken grammar at Pritchett Academy back in Middle School:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home