Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Doff

As Joe Black and I were conversing acroos AIM, I asked him if he liked Chili dogs...well...except I said chili dofs. Which I thought would be an awesome word. So, Joe Black and I put our heads together and came up with a new word.

Doff- to leave or go off
Example Sentence: "I had to decline the Winsons scrumptious offer, because I had to doff off to work."

My next attempt to make a word will be a word that will rhyme with orange.

Tell me what you think of "DOFF" and make it a word that you say most often. But, ALWAYS GIVE JOE BLACK AND ME CREDIT!

Hehe. Well, Happy week!

6 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

YES! PLEASE! Make a word that rhymes with orange!

The poets of the world will thank you!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger van Danne said...

or it can be substituted for words like "diss."

"Don't you be doffing me!"

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger van Danne said...

i would just like to point out to the blogging world that whitney has 303 profile views. 303 holy cow girl. I think your picture is working.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Becca said...

yes. i will use it. (and give credit) oh, this cracked me up. thank you whittney and dan dan, thank you.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

I would like to point out that I took that luscious picture of luscious Whitney.

(Not that my fallen flesh craves props, or anything like that...)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger beatrice said...

Oh Whitney, I like you.
I like you a whole lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home