Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time to eat....eat.....eat.....be thankful......eat some more........be with family while eating......eat.......eat......eat some turkey.......and some mashed potatoes......and pumpkin pie......eat.......eat......OKAY! WE EAT A LOT!!!!!!! IT'S THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!WHAT CAN I SAY?!!?!?!?!?!????!!!!!???!?!?!?!

I'm thankful for:
Food (what? I had to put it on here!)
Family
Friends
Clothes
Money
God sending his son to die on the cross for us, so we could go to heaven
Malls (hehe)
Cars
Church
Computers
TV's
Books
Movies
Shows
People who do dirty jobs, so that we can live a life of cleanliness
My Bed, Pillow, chair
Etc.

I'm thankful for a lot of stuff. You should be too. But, if you ever catch yourself wanting more (like I find myself doing quite frequently) just think about Obe' and that should clear things up. If you don't know who Obe' is, he is a man from Tanzania. He told us stories of when he was a boy they were poor, that for the WHOLE day all they would get to eat was a piece of cornbread, or a small spoonful of rice. People die every day in Tanzania from starvation. Yet, all the things Obe' went through, he still, never gave up on God, he always said, "God is good." and I have to agree. So, when you think you don't have enough, think of Tanzania, think of Obe', and think of God's sacrifice he gave for us.....just so we could go to heaven.

Be thankful.
Happy Turkey Day!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

This is all so touching.

I just thought I would say that.

;-0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home