Friday, October 21, 2005

Fire Pit

This Sunday (October 16), we bought a fire pit. When we got home we put the fire pit together, then we made a fire. We invited Meme and Uncle Tim over for hot dogs and s'mores. YUMMY S'MORES!!!CAN I HAVE S'MORE?!?!!?!?! Meme and Tim went home, Mom and Dad went to bed, and the kids stayed around the fire talking and napping ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. A fire pit, is an awesome investment for your back porch. During the winter you can bundle up in blankets and sip hot cocoa while talking about actually getting a snowy day this winter (dreamily of course, reality check,we're in Alabama). The fire pit was my dad's belated birthday present, best one yet! Plus, with a fire pit, we keep s'more supplies in the kitchen, ya' know what that means? CHOCOLATE!!!YAY!!!!I love Chocolate. Anyway, if you don't have a fire pit you can find one at your local 'Sam's'! BUY YOURS TODAY, and have one of your most enjoyable fall seasons yet!

Luv-Luv
Whitt

~Dedicated to my daddy

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

Hey, Alabama did have a BUNCH of snow when I was born! In fact it was in MArch, the first day of spring (that's not winter, but it's still snow) and the power was knocked out(and that's not good when you're 9 months pregnant[mama]) When I came out of the hospital the snow was melting, but just think"13 years ago we had snow" and I'm sure there was some more times. Anyway, I love fire pits, hot dogs, and S'MORES!!! By the way, How is everybody?

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Life is better in the South said...

Lovely post,lbits, makes me hungry for s'more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home