Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Whitney needs...

Ok I did it, it started with Joe Black and now it is...ME! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, got to www.google.com or anyother sort of web source and type in BLANK (your name) needs, then hit go! You'll see how funny it is!

Whitney needs a little polish

Whitney needs to spend time w/ her daughter

Whitney needs serious drug rehab

Whitney needs some help -- and a new wigmaker

Whitney needs her private life

Whitney needs a pumping, original, festive club mix

I don't think that Whitney needs to be with Lana

Whitney needs to clean up her act

Whitney needs a permit

Whitney needs to be more proactive

Whitney needs to be acknowledged and preserved

Whitney needs no particularreason for joy.

Okay stop laughing!

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Whitney,
I didn't know that you had a daughter?

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

Whit, I've been meaning to talk to you about that wig.

It's bad, sugar. It's bald at the back.

Please, please, don't take offence. I am your friend, and I only tell you this for your own good.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

OHOHOHOH I just got the Whitney needs to be with Lana one....It's from Smallville, I just figured it out, so I'm telling you if you haven't figured it out...yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home