Monday, March 06, 2006

Read from the bottom up, it's a story!

in a BROADWAY MUSICAL!!!!!
The weekend ended....
Then we played American Idol. Yes, we had judges too! Paula, Randy, and Simon.
Told you we were happy!
We were very happy!
Then, Bonnie returned...
While Dodger & Nomos had a very intriguing chess game.
Then we had chili! YUMMY!!!! (Bonnie had to go to a Birthday party)
The Memphis eagles didn't have cheerleaders, so, Bonnie, Marjoniqua, and I became the Memphis eagles cheerleaders (minus the short skirts and wacky dance thingy routines)! We had matching t-shirts, and posters. The posters would have been perfect if it wasn't' for Bonnie's wrong color blue! (jk ;) needless to say we had a blast! (I just about lost my voice)

7 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

I always wish i could be there... The funny thing is, that we were actually down there this weekend! I always seem to miss those things. I love the pictures.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Life is better in the South said...

Come on people I need more COMMENTS!!!!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Life is better in the South said...

I love your story!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Elvis said...

yep yep we had lots of fun

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Reya said...

I see they snuck down to alabama without us hearing about it. haha. anyways i hope yall had a good time. It looks like yall did.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Life is better in the South said...

Well, WE didn't tell them to sneak down, THEY just DID. Hehe!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Life is better in the South said...

you just look like you're a stupid girl who didn't want to take a picture by yourself so, you grabbed Ludwigs shoe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home