Monday, May 02, 2005

Yay!!!

OK! I have 15 days let of school (not counting weekends) and I am soooo happy! My moms birthday is close, my birthday is close a lot of peoples birthday's are close! I am so excited!
This weekend we (my brother and sister) watched, The Return of the King, and 3/4 of, The Two Towers, I didn't realize how....I can't even think of a word....So...I'll make one up...Awsotastic...It's awesome and fantastic..That's not even good enough oh well! Anyway, they are the best movies made EVER! The movies give you adrenaline! I personally think that it is soo neat that we got to see those movies in theatre. We'll be able to tell our children and grandchildren and if we're blessed...Our great grandchildren about the experience of seeing the movies in theatre!
Luv-Luv
Whitney

5 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Marjoniqua said...

wow...touching...really. :-)

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH how I wish so VERY much to be there...right now....with y'all....I bet it's gourgiouse down there. (tear tear) but! I have great news! I just saved a gasprice load of money by switching to Guico! ha (I crack myself up....ha.....ha..hu...uuuh..) Well I'll be down there soon! I promise (probably for Morgan's party)
See ya'll soon~Chelsea :)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

MY birthday, an auspicious occasion indeed, is on the 18. I am running out of time to be 15 so wish me luck as I make the most of it!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet sixteen. My B-day is March 3. Too bad you missed it.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger beatrice said...

Just wondering, but have you READ the books? If you havn't, prepare yourself, because I have a few things to say to you young lady.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home