Monday, May 23, 2005

SUMMER!

I can't believe it's Summer! I just hate Mary-John, she is sitting beside me, completely annoying me! She told me that if I posted this she would post on her blog, that I am A.....I can't stand it......A........POOKY! She's annoying me, like, totally! WHERE DO THEY KEEP THEY"RE KNIVES! AHHHHHH!!!!!!She's saying, "Summer" in a ditzy way and she thinks it's funny but she is just a pile of burnt rubbish...of.....old.....smelly...gym socks! Here are some movies I want to see:
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
&
The Perfect Man
Well I gotta go and kill Mary-John, so come and visit me in jail! She's gone now! PRAISE THE LORD!
Well GTG!
Bye


Luv Luv
Whitney a.k.a. The hottest girl in the world!

11 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Marjoniqua said...

thanks...

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

pride comes before the fall, whitney.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

Maaaaaaryyyy Jooooohhhnnn! NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Uh, wait a minute, um, I did not know ghosts were aloud on blogspt.....sombody must be posting under her name at Screebees!
Andrew, amen brother!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi whitney. I don't really know who you are though. This is Kole Giles if you know who I am. Ummmm... I forgot the number after the 'grits' so I haven't been here till now. I'll try to visit here more often. My blog is

loversofgod.blogspot.com

Please visit.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger beatrice said...

Whitney, dear, please refrain yourself.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Marjoniqua said...

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!:-)

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

Claire, dear, I believe you either mean 'please refrain from such nonsense' or 'please restrain yourself.'

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

rock on fasolala

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man Whitney,
If you're the hottest girl in the world then I'm an elephant. And I would be kinda' a weird elephant because i'm 4' 9".

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whitney Snitney. Get a grip.

Methinks thou art highly intoxicated on the velocity of thine own gusto.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger foreverlastinglife said...

hey what's the name of MJ's blog? ( i know that was random ) im Stacey Barrington by the way. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home