Tuesday, June 07, 2005

HEHE!

Just to let everyone know, the post 'Summer' was a complete joke. I really would never think about killing my cousin! Also, 'the hottest girl in the world' thing is just being sarcastic! Akay? I'm not THAT vain!

My Birthday is tomorrow! (YAY!) I will be 12 at 7:47 p.m.
For my party I am having, Rachel, Maitlyn, Chelsea, and Mary-John come over ,tomorrow, and spend the night.
We will party all night long, then go shopping Thursday, because I love shopping!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy lately.

Hope everybody has a great week/weekend and I'll try to post A.S.A.P.
Luv-Luv
Whitney a.k.a. loquacious (inside joke)

9 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Marjoniqua said...

I think I will bring cherries for the "favorite ice cream topping thing" to you party. Or do you think Ray will bring those? Maybe I'll bring reeses pieces!!!! OOOH YEAH! Those would be REALLY yummy. Ok. It's final. Reeses Pieces it is. See you there! (and Happy Birthday!)

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Whitney.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Marjoniqua said...

Hi Thermo dude! ( hi thermo dude, I am Marjoniqua (Fa-so-la-la and Shieldmaiden are good friends of mine) I met you at your old church (their current church I guess.) Well, I sortive met you. I've seen you and your brother at HH also. I guess I will see y'all there this year!) My blog is www.screebees2.blogspot.com

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

Happy Birthdya Whit! Many happy returns!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger beatrice said...

Thank you Loquatious!!
Happy B-day!!!
I'm too young to die...ah!(falls backwards onto the floor, hits head, and dies instantly. Too bad.)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yea, we will be at HH marjoniqua. I'll visit your blog too. I can't wait till HH. We'll be in Texas tomorrow. Yea!!!!!. shieldmaiden, sorry you hit your head and died, but do you really think teenagers are too YOUNG to die?

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger beatrice said...

Yes, I do, actually.
See you on Sunday.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

See you in a week. cause your at HHighlands. Grrr...i'm so jelous

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger foreverlastinglife said...

^ditto that. :) happy late birthday Whit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home