Thursday, June 16, 2005

YAY!

Singing School Starts Sunday! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!
Anyway,
I write lyrics, but I am stuck in a rut. So if anyone has any tips on writing songs, that would be great!HELP!
I just saw 'Raise Your Voice' (some of you might gag) It has Hilary Duff as the main character. It is a GREAT movie! I rented it so I am probably going to buy it soon!
Did I tell you how excited I am about Singing School? Well, this is how excited I am......Wew-hew! Yee-haw! YAY! WOW! GIGGLEGIGGLE! OHMYGOSH!YAY!!YAY-YAY! WEW-WEW! YEE-YEE-HAW-HAW! LALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I don't even know if that is enough but I'll stop or I'll have some pretty bad comments!
Let me tell you, I like singing school better than....Christmas.....Birthday.....Halloween.....Thanksgiving.....ALL THE HOLIDAYS PUT TOGETHER!
Oh by the way........I LUV YOU.......whoever is reading this right now. Well its getting late and I'm SLEEPY!
LuvLuv
Whitt

5 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger X said...

Hey whitney, what kind of lyrics do you write. I have written several songs and such some I may be able to aid you on yours. If you have a title or a few lines it may help also. Hope you had fun at HH. I did.

Be Random,
Darkside

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Which singing school? I go to Harmony Hill. I didn't see you there! oh well.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger beatrice said...

That's not the singing school that she is talking about.
She wasn't at HH, she goes to Harmony Highlands.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

liar liar pants on fire. YOU ARE SO TOTALLY NOT 15. CHANGE YOUR PROFILE OR YOU WILL BE DOOMED TO ETERNAL......DOOM-NATION

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home