Monday, August 08, 2005

TEAR!

This is my last week of Summer!Friday night (it's Monday) I went to a Confederate Ball, it was sooooooooooooooooo fun! We talked, ate, danced, talked, danced, talked, and did I mention we danced? Anyway, it was so fun! Then Saturday I went over to Rachel's house who was turning 13! I had a blast there. We made a video, with Mary-John, Rachel, Chelsea, and me. We were all dancing to YMCA, it was videoed (recorded?) by Bradley! It was soooooo funny!Then I went to church, (duh) and we well went to service and had lunch and then went to service (afternoon service) and Lee came to afternoon service. Then we drove home, with Lee, in his truck and he stayed for a little while and then he left. (Yeah I know, great grammar) Then I went to church, (duh) and we well went to service and had lunch and then went to service (afternoon service) and Lee came to afternoon service. Then we drove home, with Lee, in his truck and he stayed for a little while and then he left. (Yeah I know, great grammar) So, I hope everyone has a great week! BYE!
Luv-Luv
Whitney

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ball was supercalifradulistic-expealidotiosly fun. I do have a question: Why did you say the same thing three times at the end?
see ya labor day!
Chelsea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home